This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper.
1) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
2) Manuscripts must be written in English;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
Authors can submit their manuscripts in PDF through electronic submission system or email. In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method. Please click following link:Electronic Submission System Email Us
1) Abstract Submission( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech; Length: 250-350 words2) Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review. 3) All the submitted papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again. 4) Paper accepted for publication in the Proceedings MUST be presented during the conference.
We are going to organize a number of special sessions, and cordially invite you to submit papers and participate in this great conference.Just provide some preliminary information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Abstract submission deadline (Only Presenter): April 5, 2019Full paper submission deadline (Author): April 10,2019 Acceptance/ Rejection Letter Notification: May 10, 2019 Registration deadline: June 10, 2019
Oct. 20, 2018-AIAAT 2019 will be held in Shanghai University Of Engineering Science, China during August 8-10, 2018!.
Aug. 15, 2018-AIAAT 2018 was held in Shanghai University Of Engineering Science, China during August 8-10, 2018!