This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper.
1) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
2) Manuscripts must be written in English;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
Authors can submit their manuscripts in PDF through electronic submission system or email.Please click following linkElectronic Submission System Email Us
1) Abstract Submission( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech; Length: 250-350 words2) Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review. 3) All the submitted papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmited for peer review again. 4) Paper accepted for publication in the Proceedings MUST be presented during the conference.
We are going to organize a number of special sessions, and cordially invite you to submit papers and participate in this great conference.Just provide some preliminary information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Abstract submission deadline (Only Presenter): July 10,2018Full paper submission deadline (Author): July 15,2018 Acceptance/ Rejection Letter Notification: July 20, 2018 Registration deadline: July 25, 2018
Oct.15, 2018-AIAAT 2018 will be held in Shanghai, China during August 8-10, 2018!.
Spet.5, 2017-AIAAT 2017 was held in Hawaii, USA from Aug.30-Sept.2, 2017!
Shanghai is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port.Shanghai has been described as the "showpiece" of the booming economy of mainland China; renowned for its Lujiazui skyline, and museums and historic buildings, such as those along The Bund, as well as the City God Temple and the Yu Garden.