The detailed registration procedure for authors and presenters can be found in the notification letter. For listeners, please contact the conference secretary by email. When you submit the registration materials, the conference secretary will contact you within 2 or 3 workdays to confirm your registration.
*Regular Registration Process
Step 1, Download and complete the Registration Form.
Step 2, Finish the payment of Registration fee.( The payment information can be found in Registration Form)
Step 3, Send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the scanned payment proof to email@example.com. （doc. & pdf.)
If you have problems with the on-line registration please feel free contact the AIAAT 2024 conference specialist first.
Please send your other regsitration materials except paymnet proof to us, and make your payment at the On-site Registration Desk.(Only Cash and Unionpay Card is acceptable.)
1. Bank transfer: Find it in the registration form.
(Note: please note that 30USD additional bank service charge will incur for cross border remittance)
2. AliyPay\Wechat Pay: Find it in the registration form.
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made in USD.
Before May. 30, 2024
May. 30, 2024- Jul. 30, 2024
|Regular Author||550 USD||600 USD||650USD|
|Student / Committee Author||500 USD||550 USD||600USD|
|HKSME / IEEE Member Author||450 USD||500 USD||550USD|
|IEEE Student Member Author||400 USD||450 USD||500USD|
|Regular Listener||300 USD||350 USD||400 USD|
|Additional Page||70 USD|
|Journal Publication Fee||To be announced after the journal is confirmed|
* Author: Submit abstract or full paper, present it on the conference.
* The registered and presented papers can be free published in the Conference Proceeding for 5 pages. If the paper exceeds 5 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70USD/page.
* Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments(only for the first author).
* HKSME\IEEE member: Provide a valid member ID.
* Presenter: Submit abstract, present it on the conference, without publication.
* Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. . Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
3) The retrieval information of publications listed above only reflects the current situation, if there are any changes, the organizer doesn’t assume any responsibility. The conference organizer cannot guarantee entries are included in any particular databases.。
4) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
5) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accommodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
6) Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
1. The conference organizers will not refund or pay any compensation in which the non-attendance or withdrawal is due to any personal reasons.
2.The conference organizers cannot accept any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by force majeure, such as natural disasters, war, strike, government regulations, epidemic and any other events which could not be predicted, controlled, avoided or overcome.
3. The conference organizers reserves the right to change the dates, place and form of the conference due to force majeure.
a) Registration cancellations are made prior to August 28, 2024, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
b) There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after August 28, 2024 (including August 28, 2024).